Drivers can expect a relatively restriction-free weekend in the Valley, but there is one snarl on Interstate 10.
• The I-10 on- and off-ramps at 75th Avenue will be closed from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for pavement improvements. I-10 will be down to one lane in each direction at this time.
• Westbound US 60 will be down to one lane between 71st and 75th avenues from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday for bridge painting.
• Eastbound US 60 will be down to one lane between 75th and 71st avenues from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for the removal of a concrete barrier.
• The Loop 202 off-ramps at Hawes Road will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 p.m. Saturday for State Route 24 work.
• Southbound Interstate 17 on-ramp and frontage road at Dunlap Avenue will be closed from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. Sunday for maintenance.
• US 60 is expected to receive heavy traffic because of the Renaissance Festival.