Customers who shopped at Sprouts Farmers Market should keep a close eye on their bank statements over the next few weeks.
The grocery chain announced Friday that it found software in its system that compromised payment information processed at 19 of its stores, 13 of which were in Arizona.
The data — credit and debt card numbers without associated PIN numbers — was compromised between Jan. 25 and Jan. 29.
Sprouts has replaced the terminals in question.
The Arizona stores affected are as follows:
• 1813 N. Dysart Rd., Avondale
• 1959 W. Ray Rd., Chandler
• 2855 S. Alma School Rd., Chandler
• 2582 S. Val Vista Dr, Gilbert
• 5130 W. Peoria Ave., Glendale
• 5665 W. Bell Rd., Glendale
• 1933 E. Brown Rd., Mesa
• 5225 E. Southern Ave., Mesa
• 7665 N. Oracle Way, Oro Valley
• 8375 W. Thunderbird Rd., Peoria
• 8040 N. 19th Ave., Phoenix
• 2824 E. Indian School Rd., Phoenix
• 13759 W. Bell Rd., Surprise
The six other stores affected are in California.