PHOENIX — Six Arizona nonprofits received grants Monday ranging from $50,000 to $300,000.
The money is part of Wells Fargo’s NeighborhoodLIFT program to strengthen and stabilize communities.
During a check presentation ceremony, Wells Fargo Arizona Regional Lead President Pam Conboy stressed the company’s commitment to supporting groups that contribute to the health and well-being of Arizona communities.
Nonprofits were chosen based on their support for homeless services, neighborhood beautification and improvement, education and workforce programs, small business and economic development and the environment.
The recipients are as follows:
• Arizona Citizens for the Arts ($50,000)
• Keep Phoenix Beautiful ($100,000)
• Arizona Women’s Education and Employment, Inc. ($150,000)
• Arizona Small Business Development Center ($200,000)
• Teach for America -Phoenix ($200,000)
• Valley of the Sun United Way ($300,000)