Listen: Dr. Sam Benjamin
The host of Primary Care, Dr. Sam Benjamin joins Karie and Chuck to give his take on how health care will change after today's Supreme Court ruling.
Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Dr. Sam Benjamin discusses a report released by Reuters recently that states the cost of healthcare services are expected to raise to 7.5% in 2013. Can we afford "affordable healthcare?"
Related: Health Care Decision
- Obamacare is upheld (mostly). 3 takeaways.
- Obama calls Supreme Court ruling a 'victory'
- What does the ruling mean for you?
- Dr. Benjamin Update - Healthcare Costs
- Bruce St. James' PlayList, ObamaCare Style
- Brewer urges repeal of Obama health care
- Schweikert, Quayle stunned on health care
- Arizona gears up to battle law
- High court upholds Obama health law
- High court ruling vindicates Obama
- Romney: Ruling on health law wrong
- Coverage for most, a scramble for states
- Kyl, McCain, Pastor respond to ruling
- Photos: Obamacare Ruling