- 9:00 am - Wednesday May 22Jodi Arias and death penalty.
- 10:00 am - Wednesday May 22Will the owner of Amy's Baking Company get deported?
- 11:00 am - Wednesday May 22Is hate speech on facebook a problem?
- 9:00 am - Tuesday May 21Discussing the tornado in Oklahoma.
- 10:00 am - Tuesday May 21Here are the latest details on the Fast & Furious (no, not the movie).
- 11:00 am - Tuesday May 21Reaction to Jodi Arias' statement to the jury in the death penalty part of her trial.
Show's Recent Posts
Interviews and Segments
- Bruce with Sharon from 100 Club of Arizona - Monday May 20Bruce St. James talks to Sharon Knutson-Felix from the 100 Club of Arizona. She details ways you can help the fallen Officer and Firefighter.
- Sundt Construction CEO Dave Crawford - Tuesday April 23Bruce and Rob talk to Sundt Construction CEO Dave Crawford. How has the state's immigration approach effected the construction business?
- Dave Crawford - Tuesday April 23Dave Crawford, CEO of Sundt Construction, joins the Bruce St. James Show to discuss his work with a coalition working towards immigration solutions.
- KTAR intern tells story of seeing possible shooter - Thursday January 31A Bruce St. James Show intern left Wednesday with an unforgettable experience, but not related to her job at KTAR.
- Joan Serviss, Arizona Coalition to End Homelessness - Friday November 30Joan joined the show to discuss all that Arizona Coalition to End Homelessness does for our community in the valley.